How to Apply
We’re thrilled you want to join the Gateway team! View our open positions and find one that fits your talents at the website of our parent company TCF Bank: www.tcfbank.com.
- Click the “Careers” tab, then the “Learn More” button next to Current Job Opportunities.
- Search for Gateway positions by keyword “Gateway” and/or location.
- Find a job title that interests you, read the description, and click the “Apply Online” button at the top or bottom of the job description.
For technical support with online applications email firstname.lastname@example.org
Because of the large number of applications, resumes, and inquiries we receive, please note that Gateway can only consider applicants who complete an online application for an open position at www.tcfbank.com
We hire the best talent in the industry, and it shows. Being a part of our team means working alongside empowered individuals with a range of experience, skills, and personalities. Our management values and rewards hard work and exceptional results. We encourage career development and promotion from within. We strive to be innovative and industry-leading and our processes are built on collaboration and an exchange of ideas at all levels. Our mantra is to use common sense, common decency, and to treat each other, our customers, and business partners how we want to be treated. Our casual approach is fun and comfortable while always professional, and allows our people and our business to thrive.
Our vision is to be the leading indirect auto financing company providing consistent
returns on originated and serviced assets driven by the experience, relationships, and passion of our
- People – Gateway’s most important asset is our people.
- Leadership – each person must lead by example.
- Flexible – nothing constant in auto finance except change
- Accountability – all customers, partners and employees work at high standards
- Execution/Results – results based vs activity based
- Relationships – long term partnerships are based solely on relationships and trust
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Coverage for dependent children and spouses
- Nurse Line
- Healthy pregnancy programs
- Dental benefits - coverage for eligible dependent children and spouses
- Health Savings/Spending Accounts for medical and dependent care
- Basic life insurance - additional life insurance is available for the employee, spouse and dependents
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Paid vacation (or Paid Time Off)
- Paid holidays
- Free assistance for employees and their families to deal with issues of daily living
- Health Club discounts
- Child Care Discounts
- Discounted transit passes (certain states)
- Employee referral reward
- Tuition Reimbursement
Gateway - as a company and as individuals - believe giving back to the community is very important. One of the many charities that we
support is the Alzheimer’s Association. As our company grows, so too grows our opportunity for community assistance and involvement.